Kosovar Center for New Music (KCNM) is a project dedicated to promote new expressions and cultivate new tendencies in music, exploring new fields in music education, computer sound manipulation, editing and production of sounds. Initiators and leaders of Kosovar Center for New Music in Prishtina are composers Rafet Rudi and Ilir Bajri. CNM works in its own premises which are located at the building of Faculty of Music in Prishtina.
- Main goal of all activities of the Centre (KCNM) promotion and diffusion of contemporary music (of all important intentions that appeared during the XX and till now).
- KCNM is an open stage to composers, musicologists, performers.
- KCNM develops standard activities on several directions--organizes concerts, workshops, lectures and different trainings
- KCNM cooperates with different world foundations, different contemporary music centres with whom realizes joint concerts and projects.
- KCNM promotes and diffuses pieces from Kosovars' contemporary musicians.
- KCNM edits CDs containing pieces realised in the Festival organised by the Centre, publishes scripts of Kosovars' contemporary musicians as well as authorial CD of Kosovars' composers..
- KCNM organises during May the International Festival of Music named REMUSICA. Till now, six editions of the Festival have been organized
|Festival||22 – 30 May 2013||Prishtina International Festival - ReMusica 2013||Prishtina (UNK)|