Annual contemporary music festival in spring
Create interesting concert programs with a focus on music of our time and at the highest level of interpretation:
- New Music (young international composers or groups)
- Important, appealing and interesting music of the classical 20th Century, including works seldom or never played (Wolpe, Scelsi, but also Webern, Partch, etc.)
- Cross-border Music (Piazzola, border folklore, etc.)
- Non-classical European music (- and dance) (Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa, Arab countries, etc.)
- Presentation of the latest developments in the sector of instruments - classical instruments and electronic instruments, computers, etc.
- Electro-acoustic music, including audio-visual possibilities
- Experimental music - dance and movement forms
- Music Theatre projects
- Events with such themes enrich the Salzburg concert scene, are informative on the latest international trends and will take place at the annual festival ASPEKTE.
- Promotion of the Salzburg composers' scene.
The most important for the relatively large Salzburg composers' scene is, in addition to the information on the latest trends in new music, definitely the performance of music by these composers, at least in Austria and Salzburg and possibly throughout the world.
For this purpose, the "ASPEKTE New Music Ensemble" was founded.
Collaboration with the international new music scene.
By contributing to the European Conference of Promoters of New Music "(about 90 Festivals and organizers from across Europe) the possibility of international collaboration is promising.
|Festival||26 – 30 May 2010||Aspekte Salzburg - Annual contemporary music festival in spring||Salzburg (AUT)|
|Festival||9 – 13 May 2012||Aspekte Festival||Salzburg (AUT)|